http://www.recipezaar.com/ - modified slightly)
(Serves 6-8: Be warned, you could end up having many helpings and that for sure won't be enough for even 6 people!)
1 block of Philadelphia cream cheese at room temperature
1/4 cup soy milky (or whole milk)
1/2 cup caster sugar (light brown sugar works well too)
3 eggs, separated
1/4 cup cornstarch (do not use flour)
2 tablespoon pinneaple juice (or lemon juice)
1/2 cream of tartar
2 1/2 cups boiling water
Some almond flakes to sprinkle on top (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 180 degree C
2) Grease a 9-inch cake tin
3) Beat cream cheese with milk to soften
4) Add half of the sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch and lemon juice
5) Beat until smooth
10) Place cake pan into a larger roasting pan and place in lower rack of oven.
11) Pour enough water into the roasting pan to come half way up the side of the cake pan.
12) Bake 35-40 minutes, until a pick inserted in the middle of the center come out clean.